Some of the important advantages of this new version of eScan AntiVirus are:
- Real Time Virus Scanning of your computer
- Includes Anti Spyware/Adware detection and removal.
- New "MWAV (MicroWorld AntiVirus) Utility" with Spyware and Adware detection and removal and registry repairing.
- Management Console Lite for deploying software licenses, remote installation, uninstalling other AntiVirus products, upgrading the product and enabling or disabling eScan monitor status.
- Remote Access File Rights, restriction of creation & modification of specific file types in a user specified folder.
- 'TCP Connections' an inbuilt Network Monitoring Tool that examines TCP/IP activity on Windows computers.
- Automatic Hourly Internet Updation.
- Available in English, German, Finnish, French, Italian, Portugese, Spanish, Latin Spanish, Polish, Chinese & Icelandic.
- 24x7 FREE online and telephonic support.
eScan also provides options for system administrators to remotely administer a vast network using the powerful eScan Management Console (EMC). EMC also allows remotely installing eScan, deploying upgrades; updates and enforce Integrated Security Policies for the entire Enterprise network.
New User Friendly GUI
Both the novice and expert users can navigate New Graphical-User-Interface with ease. A Single-screen access to both, the Virus-Monitor & On Demand Scanner.
- Pro-Active Protection
eScan version 10 scans, detects, monitors & warns about changes in the registry. It also warns the user about the applications, which are suspicious in nature.
- Inbuilt Firewall
Advanced Firewall saves system from all network-based attacks. It also monitors & logs incoming/outgoing network activities in the system.
- Faster on demand scanning
Faster scans & lighter on system resources. New “On Demand Scanner” with Cache Technology.
- Real-Time AntiVirus & Content Scanning
Scans files, applications, e-mails, attachments and websites including SMTP, POP3, HTTP and FTP traffic in Real-Time for Viruses, Worms, Trojan, Spyware, Adware, Keyloggers, Rootkits & all other kinds of security threats using inventive MWL Technology and AntiVirus Heuristic Algorithms.
- eScan Remote Support
eScan Remote Support (ERS) works with the help of remote desktop connection which enables eScan Support technicians to access computers with problems from a remote location and troubleshoot them directly.
- Heuristic Scanning
eScan’s sofisticated Antivirus Heuristic Algorithm detects unknown viruses, that are being continuously released in the wild and protects the users from zero day threats.
- eScan Auto Back-up / Restore
eScan Auto Back-up / Restore utility takes back-up of all the frequently used files (PE files) and stores it in an encrypted form. If an infection is found, eScan's Auto Back-up / Restore utility will restore back all the clean files in real-time without the need to format the system.
Thus, eScan Anti-Virus version 10.x is a comprehensive tool that will provide maximum protection to your computer for the minimum price. With so many features bundled in a single package, this new antivirus product from MicroWorld really stands out from the crowd.
Pentium compatible processor 500 MHz or higher
Also supports AMD / Cyrix Processors
Minimum 128 MB RAM recommended or higher
800 X 600 or higher resolution.
Internet connection 300 MB of free HARD DISK Space
Windows NT 4.0 Server/Workstation (SP 6a)
Windows 2000 Professional (SP 4)
Windows 2000 Server/Advanced Server (SP 4)
Windows XP Home/Professional
Windows XP 64-bit
Windows 2003 Enterprise/Standard (SP1)
Windows 2003 64-bit
Windows Vista Ultimate/Home Premium
Windows Vista Home Basic/Business/Enterprise
Windows 2008 Compatible